Yaeltex controllers actually being used

Probably the most satisfying thing that happens to us, the controller makers, is to listen to the music or see videos of what we build, in real use. So this thread is an attempt to gather all that we find about Yaeltex custom controllers being actually used by someone, somewhere.

I will start with this beautiful piece by Surkid, that was actually the inspiration to start this thread.

Feel free to share your own productions! We are pleased to listen to new music at our headquarters.

2 Likes

Matt Robertson (@matt) and his hybrid setups. Regular morning soundtrack at the Yaeltex headquarters :slight_smile:

…he seems to be really into yaeltex…:call_me_hand::grin::

3 Likes

OMG what a dude! I aspire to inspire as much as he does in this clip! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Roots! Crucial Dub in tha mix.

1 Like

Someone just shared this crazy KIKUO live performance :jp:

:warning: Flashy lights warning

1 Like

Momentary Ambient, by @rickjeldy

2 Likes

Vicente Gomez :es: took it very far and did serious work on his custom controller integration. Vu-meters, sequencers, button labeling. I think that this is Traktor + Ableton. He is regularly posting new techno setups on his YT channel.

3 Likes

Fresh release by Sebastian Mullaert with his hybrid super chill setup. Perfect for Buenos Aires winter.

Hey all

Here’s a couple of recent sets I’ve recorded using my Yaeltex controller:

:raised_hands:t2:

FOTN :slight_smile:

2 Likes