Add a screen under fader?

Just discovered your brand, and have to say that i totally fell in love with yours controllers/concept. You are pushing the boundaries of controllers!!

Now, I’m wondering if, in the future, you think about to add some screen under faders in order to have some personalized visual feedback; as you can do with the Maschine (Native Instruments) in midi mode with Controller Editor.

It would be insane :slight_smile:

Thank you!

Hey @maxence.ducher!
Welcome to the forum and thanks for the kind words!

Now, I’m wondering if, in the future, you think about to add some screen under faders in order to have some personalized visual feedback; as you can do with the Maschine (Native Instruments) in midi mode with Controller Editor.
It would be insane :slight_smile:

I agree entirely! it would be a great addition to the framework.
We are still thinking about it, and even did some prototyping but it is still a long way to go to be in production.

Let me take the opportunity to ask, if you had to choose from the following options (or add your own) which approach would you prefer?

1- A small 3-row color ( or monochrome?) screen that you can put under a component, let’s say up to 16 per controller.
2- A big, let’s say 4 inches, color (touch?) screen where you can display all the info, but only 1 per controller.

We are still thinking about the best approach, we would be happy to get insight from the community.

I am happy to share my thoughts with you!

With your controller, my goal would be to control multiple plugin/VST. Let’s say that for each programmed bank, I could control a plugin. And I have a lot of plugins… So I would need some visual feedback to remind me of the programming function on each component.
Maybe an illustration of the position of the screen for each components would be a better way to explain :

As you can see, I really don’t need a big touch screen. A basic bitch screen would make the job.
What do you think about that :nerd_face:?

1 Like

Cool, thanks for the input.
Yes, that would be super useful.
Two rows would be enough though?

And what about color or monochrome?