This is the bug reporting thread for the Stephen Louis Lighting One For All custom yaeltex midi controller.
KILOWATT really likes to do funky stuff when connected to the controller;
1) When kilowatt is open in the browser it will prevent all midi routing to desired softwares. Closing Google Chrome fixes this problem
2) When editing in kilowatt, sending a new mapping to the controller periodically freezes Google Chrome and de-syncs the controller.
3) After trying to close Google Chrome and reopen it to reboot the kilowatt app, the Chrome app won’t fully open. It appears in task manager but won’t open any actual windows. Running as administrator or unplugging the controller did not fix it. I was forced to fully restart my computer to get Google Chrome back.
4) Current workaround is to edit of the saved desktop file and then connect the controller to kilowatt to update the controller
Softwares arnt used to this many possible midi notes from one controller and they are doing some weird things
1) Sound Switch mapping is fine but it’s one of the easiest softwares to map to so that is expected.
2) Resolume is having the most issues with entire rows duplicating midi messages. To explain; there are multiple digital with overlapping midi notes. When I first got the board, I remember they were all assigned to ch 2 but now they are ch 1 again. If I change them back to ch 2 will it correct this issue?
3) I’ll move on to mapping beyond when I’ve fixed the overlapping digital