For this version, you need to update both MAIN and AUX firmwares to your controller:
Firmware MAIN (74.7 KB)
- Bugfix for encoder priority feature
- Bugfix for double click not updating shifted rotary values
- Automatically update new min and max for analog raw values.
- Bugfix for encoder switch with color range enable function not always updating feedback
- Bugfix for stucked pixels
- Burst bank data fixed for digitals
- Monitor incoming midi messages added to Serial test mode
Firmware AUX (11.1 KB)
- Fix for stucked pixels
- Only update strips that changed.
- Every data that arrives, is treated as a burst of data.
- Only send SHOW_END if show() actually begins
- Signal SHOW_END regularly to main.
This post explains how to update your firmware using the desktop loader app