This post explains how to update your firmware using the desktop loader app
In this case, you must update BOTH firmware files, MAIN and AUX.
- New feature: Save controller state in EEPROM and load at startup.
- New feature: Dump current controller state at startup.
- New feature: Low Intensity OFF state for digitals and encoder switch feedback.
- New feature: Encoder ring color change remotely with same message as rotary encoder, on channel 16 (value to color, see table in manual)
- New feature: Split mode for analogs. Split analog control in half, send regular message on one half and same message on channel 15 on the other half of the component’s travel.
- IMPORTANT CHANGE: Encoder switch’s feedback and Digital’s feedback now turn on with MAX VALUE and off with MIN VALUE. Live sets might require rework.
- Solved issue with more than 16 digital modules. Lower SPI Speed in these cases.
- Improved considerably wake up time for every controller.
- Pivot mode feedback encoders now start with value 64. Will be improved to “center value” instead of hardcoded 64.
- Added redirection with USB/MIDI Merge flags for MIDI Start, Clock, Stop, Continue, Tune Request, Song Select, Song Position, TimeCodeQuarterFrame.
- Solved division by zero bug. If number of LEDs was zero, the universe imploded.