As I posted elsewhere, I’ve had trouble loading the 0.14 aux firmware. I tried and the controller stopped responding. I tried a few things and was able to get it back to working by going back to 0.13.
Here’s what happened:
- I had 0.13 aux and main loaded (actually, I maybe hadn’t updated aux since I got it)
- I cloned 0.14 main from gitlab and made my mods; loaded it and ran fine (didn’t update aux)
- I downloaded 0.14 aux binary from gitlab and loaded, controller was dead
- Tried downloading and installing 0.14 main, still no good
- Finally went back to 0.13 aux and main, that worked
- Went back to 0.13 aux and my modified 0.14 main, that worked
When I cloned the code, I just cloned the main repo, added my changes in ytx-controller, and built from there. The main branch is 0.14 now, right? Not positive when I cloned, but I think it was after 0.14 was merged.