Two inquiries about missing features

Hi yealtexers!
I’m planning to buy a small controller from yealtex but I’m wondering if there are plans for two features in short or medium term, these features are:

1. Buttons with velocity (and maybe poly aftertouch??)
  2. Encoders with no discernible step feeling. I realized this while trying a friend’s controller that has a bunch of encoders; you can feel the steps.
    Both of this requests are not showstoppers (more so n2). But I don’t want to buy a contorller with buttons without velocity and the find out there are new buttons with velocity and I’m missing out.

If 1 is not on the roadmap, is there a way to add velocity by modifying the hardware? How complex would that be?
anyways, thanks! <3

1 Like

Hi @tomas.ciccola.
Welcome to the forum!

1- Not in the short term.
2- Yes, these are ready, they are not in the Factory yet, but they will be available from the next batch.

If 1 is not on the roadmap, is there a way to add velocity by modifying the hardware? How complex would that be?

Fairly complex I’m afraid.

Yeah, I figured velocity on buttons wasn’t on the short term roadmap. Its nice to know that those encoders are ready. So I’ll probably wait for them to build my controller

thanks for the quick response <3 !

2 Likes

Are the encoders available for sale? I’d like to replace my stepped ones.

Hi @ericgma
Not in the shop yet, but get in touch by mail.

Awesome thank you! :heart: