Yaeltex x Circle of Live - Sebastian Mullaert mentorship

Hey ho, community!

After having the honor to join Sebastian Mullaert’s new hybrid setup with two beautiful custom controllers, we are happy to share with you a new partnership between Yaeltex and the Circle of Live In Bloom Academy. As a result of this collaboration, we have something special to offer you all.

Introducing the Yaeltex x Circle of Live 11-Week Group Mentorship with Sebastian Mullaert

:star2: About Circle of Live: For those of you who might not be familiar with Circle of Live, it’s a collective of electronic music artists founded by Sebastian Mullaert, known for their live performances and dedication to creating deeply creative live experiences.

:control_knobs: The Mentorship Experience: In this exclusive online 11-week group mentorship program, the participants have the opportunity to learn directly from Sebastian Mullaert, a true maestro in the electronic music realm. The course is for all levels and anyone who wants to explore their creativity, however, a basic knowledge of music production is required. Check the full program and more details on their website.

:free: Limited Free Scholarships Available: In light of this new partnership, we are offering a limited number of FREE scholarships for the mentorship program. The call is focused on supporting creatives experiencing inequalities of representation, as COL explains:

Circle Of Live aims to create a space where people can express themselves without inhibitions. We are all creativity, and being creative is innate to human nature. Our wish is to create opportunities to those who experience inequalities of power and representation. If you feel you would benefit from this programme & your self-expression has been limited due to your social status, ethnicity or cultural background, gender or orientation, we invite you to apply. If this is not you, but you have a peer that would benefit from this support, we invite you to share this with them.

:date: Important dates:

• Apply for free mentorship until September 1st
  • Free mentorship selected participants will be announced on September 10th
  • Mentorship starts on September 27th

:memo: How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship, you only need to fill out the application form provided in the link below.

:link: Apply by clicking here (Note: The link will direct you to a secure page where you can submit your application.)

If you have any questions or need further information, feel free to drop a comment below, and we’ll be happy to assist you.

We hope this opportunity to reach anyone looking forward to expanding their creativity and musical experience.

Cheers!

3 Likes

2 cents…

I went through Sebastian’s In Bloom program a few years ago and got great deal of value out of it.

I grew up playing live instruments, with a great deal of focus on improvisation. After buying a keyboard workstation in the late 90s, and then a computer DAW in the early 2000s, I gradually lost some of the improvisational spirit over time, getting in my head too much. Sebastian’s spirit and overall approach brought back a lot of the fun of being a music creator, while also giving me some process/structure I could tailor to be more productive.

I have nothing but good things to say about Sebastian and his programs. It’s great to see these two enthusiastic organizations partnering!

4 Likes